Monday 19 November 2007

Query - career

My name is bharathan
i also take medium studybut if i do for others every thing is doing correct but in my carrer there is no correct guide till noe i have not recevird
Help me


Dear Bharathan,

It is not uncommon that healers and mediums are unable to help themselves. When it comes to us, we become the problem itself and our senses are clogged to receive guidance. So be gentle with yourself

I feel emotional suffocation and frustration around you. These negative emotions block your energy fields to receive light and abundance. I suggest that you release these blocks using Zpoint. Orin's meditation room (see my post on self-help tools) has a meditation to release blocks. That might also help.

I also feel that you have learnt to be safe rather than sorry from a lady, now in spirit. She is coming thro' and says that you can take risks now.

Write down what you would like to do in life if you had already achieved financial security. Then look around and see if there is anything in the list you can do at the moment. Even if you cannot make money from those activities now, it does not matter. Start doing what you want to do, money will follow. You need not take a huge leap; Just take tiny steps of your heart's desires. You'll find what you are looking for.

I am seeing a new opportunity for you which involves an element of risk. Do what you want to do.
Blessings.

Disclaimer: This guidance cannot be treated as the solution to your problems. Decisions you take in your life are entirely your responsibility

1 comment:

bharathan said...

Dear
thank u for ur advice. I am ready to take the challenge opporunity.