Wednesday 5 December 2007

Great Plan

Yesterday there was a set back for me in a situation. Actually it was just the opposite of what I have been working for. It down quite upset me and I asked the angels about it.

The written communication was
'If one door closes, another door opens. In your case, it is a big one'

I thought to myself, 'O, well, the usual consoling words'

Today during lunch I was listening to a recording downloaded a few weeks back. While listening, many times I wanted to close it because the topic was not what I was hoping to listen. But I kept on listening for some reason as if someone prompted me to. At one stage, Mark Saito actually said, "Guardian angels will open another door for you when a door closes"

I just could not believe it. The recording was done several weeks ago and I downloaded it a couple of weeks back. But you see, I happened to listent to it today, just when I needed it! What a great plan!

Now I am waiting for the big door to open for me :-)

No comments: