Saturday 29 March 2008

Let there be Light...

Where there is light, there cannot be darkness. Whenever I need a little pepping up, I used to simply watch the slide show of the light pictures I regularly collect from the internet. This gives me the energy I need to shift my mood. While searching for new light pictures, I found the amazing picture gallery of Daniel B Holeman. I was so touched by the pictures and it felt like part of me was healed by the pure divinity oozing out of the pictures. I thought of sharing it here:
http://www.awakenvisions.com/menu.html

You may want to add it to your favourites to watch when you need an energy boost

Love
Nimi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thank you for sharing. His works looks like that of someone with an open third eye who can travel into other dimensions through space/time.